Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm Happy To Present..............



BAM! Another one of my cupcake creations! Yellow Marble Cupcakes topped with Kahlua Buttercream Frosting, drizzled with hard chocolate, of course all made from scratch.

To be honest with you guys, I wasn't so sure how these cupcakes would come out. I really thought they would be another one of my failed creations, and I would have to go back to the drawing board.

Note: I create all of my own measurements to my liking. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't, I'm pretty sure all recipe creators can agree with me on this.

Well I am happy to report that these cupcakes came beautifully to taste and sight. Even though I slightly filled the cupcake cups up too much and they overflowed a little (oops). But that is a minor mess up that I will be sure to correct next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment