Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hard work, But The Results Were Great!


About two weeks ago I debuted my cupcakes to a few selected people. At the time I only perfected two of my recipes; Red Velvet with a Cream Chesse frosting topped with chopped walnuts, and Patron (tequila) cupcakes, with a Lime Zest Buttercream
frosting.

This was NOT a easy job of creating these recipes to my liking from scratch and adding my own special touch. It took me days, and a lot of failed batches in order to find that perfect taste.

All of my tasters were very impressed with the outcome, which made me extremely overjoyed.Even though I received great compliments on both, the one that everyone really seemed to love are the Patron cupcakes. I must admit, they are very good. If you are lover for the citrus taste, you will enjoy these [Patron Cupcakes].

I have a couple of other recipes that I am currently working on, and soon will be ready to be tested out. So far so good, but we all know that they're will be a couple of bumps in the road; I'm prepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment