Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Cupcake Obesession Is Pure Craziness!!

So I finally made it to Blogspot. Eventhough my first blog was birthed on Wordpress.com, I think I may like it here a tad bit better.

I am using this blog to feature my cupcakes, SweeTee Cakes. Every since I was around 4 years old, I have had this crazy obsession with making cupcakes. You can be so creative with them and customize each and every one to your liking. I know some people may say “wow, what a weird obsession”, and yes I agree it is…but it's true, so don’t judge.

I will try my best to keep this this thing updated, being that I have another blog that I also maintain (www.msnicetee.wordpress.com), as well as I write for a online magazine (www.onestophiphopshop.com), oh and I am also an aspiring fashion/earring designer.

From creative writing, to baking, and desinging; I do it all, including “everyday life things” I am forced to do in order to live a functional life.

I promise to put forth my best effort to make sure I keep you in the loop about my crazy cupcake ideas.

Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment